Last Updated on
Almond milk is amazing when coming to beauty and personal care. Almond milk skin benefits top the list always. Here are the quick highlights of what almond milk can do for your beauty and personal care.
List of Almond milk skin benefits and beauty effects
- Keeps your skin well hydrated, soft and supple
- It has many nutrients that nourish your skin
- Minerals and Vitamins such as vitamins E, C, and B6, and calcium, zinc, and magnesium support various beauty and health benefits.
- Almond milk renews and repairs skin cells making your skin healthy all the time. One of the best home remedies for dead skin cells
- It is a great skin cleanser
- Almond milk’s skin lightening property helps in lighting the aging spots and acne scars
- Lighten the dark spots on the skin. If you are allergy to almond milk more remedies to remove dark spots on the face
- It works well as one of the best acne natural face masks
- Almond milk helps to even skin pigmentation
- Good for any types of skin
- Soothes any irritation or redness of the sensitive skin
- It is naturally a dry skin remedy
- Almond milk is a good sunscreen to apply on skin
- Almond milk is good hair conditioner
- It supports hair growth and strengthens the hair
- It works against hair loss and makes the best treatment for thinning hair
- Almond milk is a natural homemade oily skin face mask
- It keeps you and your skin youthful
- Almond milk has an anti-aging effect on your skin.
9 Top Almond Milk Skin Recipes and Applications
1. Anti-Aging and Soothing Skin Care Recipe
Almond milk is rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants in almond milk keep your skin wrinkle-free from free radicals. Here is the almond milk recipe for the anti-aging effect.
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 white part of the egg
- 3 tablespoons of homemade almond milk
Instructions and application:
Add fresh lemon juice and white egg to unsweetened homemade almond milk in a bowl. Mix well and make a thick paste.
Apply the paste on your face and neck skin areas. Let it dry for 30 minutes and rinse it off with water. Now you feel the soothing bright skin of yours.
2. Almond Milk Hair Conditioner
Almond milk is a deep hair conditioner. The fatty acids in almond milk provide deep hair conditioning for your hair. It promotes softness to the hair. Adding ripe banana further boost conditioning effects. Banana has huge health benefits too and goes well with almond milk treating hair.
- ¼ cup of homemade unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 6 drops of lavender essential oil
- 1 chopped well ripe banana
Instructions and application:
Blend thoroughly all these ingredients in a blender and make a puree. Apply the puree thoroughly over your hair. Let it dry for 30 minutes and rinse off lukewarm water.
Wow! You got your smooth, silky and shining hair so fast.
3. Almond Milk Facial Mask
Almond milk is best to revitalize your skin with this simple face mask.
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened homemade almond milk
- 2 teaspoons of colloidal oatmeal and
- 1 or 2 drops of rose essential oil
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well and make a thick paste.
Apply the paste over the face and neck skin. Take care to avoid eyes while applying the face mask. Let it dry for about 20 minutes. Use lukewarm water and rinse the face mask off. Now splash cold water on the face and neck.
For better results use rose water and shea butter to moisturizer and rinsing the face.
Rosewater purifies the skin pores. Shea butter promotes collagen production that works against wrinkles.
4. Almond Milk for Sensitive Skin
People with sensitive skin find irritation symptoms. Sometimes it can lead to skin rashes as well.
You can mix a bathtub full of water with 2 cups of pure (unsweetened) almond milk. Soak yourself in the tub for about 15 to 30 minutes. That helps to soothe your sensitive skin.
Apply the unsweetened almond milk in the skin areas affected by the rash. It relieves you from pain and heals the skin from the rash.
5. Hair Growth Smoothie with Almond Milk Base
Almond milk has the necessary vitamins and minerals for hair growth. The omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E and magnesium nourishes and promotes hair growth.
- ½ a cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- One ripe chopped banana
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ a cup of mixed frozen berries
- Few ice cubes
Simple as you know. Put all the ingredients into a blender. Keep blending the ingredients until it turns to a smoothie. Enjoy drinking the smoothie. Wow! What a way to have hair growth. Just by enjoying the delicious drink.
6. Rush Hour Nourishing Face Wash (Dry Skin Toner)
Almond milk is rich in Vitamin E. All the beauticians talk about the role of Vitamin E in nourishing the skin.
Just soak the unsweetened almond milk in cotton and apply it on the face and neck. Let it dry for a while and then rinse it off with water. That’s it. This simple process helps to make your skin healthy and supple. The same process works as a super dry skin toner also.
7. Almond Milk Skin Toning Treatment
Here is an almond milk base toning treatment for all kinds of skin types. Almond milk with specific skin type related add ons brings the best results for your skin. Here is the Almond Milk Skin Toning recipe:
2 tablespoons of unsweetened almond milk and
Add-ons for each skin type:
- 2 teaspoons of Aloe Vera gel for dehydrated skin
- 1 teaspoon of matcha green tea powder for discolored skin
- 2 teaspoon of coconut oil for aging skin
- 3 drops of tea tree essential oil for acne skin
- 1 teaspoon of honey for sensitive skin
- 2 teaspoons of sweet almond oil for dry skin
- 1 teaspoon of kaolin clay for oily skin
Mix almond milk with add-on ingredients based on your skin type in a bowl. Use small cotton balls to apply the mixture on the face. Soak the cotton ball in the mixture and apply it on your face and neck with the intention to clean the skin. In the process, as it dries reapply until the mixture is fully consumed. This may take about 10 minutes to complete.
After 10 minutes rinse off the mixture from your face and neck with lukewarm water. Dry your face and neck with a soft towel. Now apply a moisturizing cream over your face and neck.
You can do this almond milk toning treatment once a week before going to bed.
8. Almond Milk for Face Mask for Tan Removal Recipe
Help your face that got tan due to sunburns. Sun’s UVA rays are harmful to the skin. The ultraviolet radiation burns the upper layer of your skin. This is how skin tanning happens. Excess tanning can bring serious damage to your skin
Application of the almond milk is not just a tan removal process but it also a tan treatment.
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk. Homemade almond milk is the best because no extra additives and it is fresh
- 1 teaspoon organic honey
Instructions and application:
Mix almond milk and honey in a bowl. Mix it thoroughly for honey to dissolve fully in the almond milk.
Soak a cotton a ball in the mixture. Apply over the face and neck skin area. Avoid touching the eyes. Let the almond milk face mask dry on your skin overnight. In the morning was off the facemask with lukewarm water.
You can apply this almond milk face mask every night before bed to get great results.
9. Quick Treatment for Sunburn with Almond Milk
Almond milk has soothing and healing properties. Works great by just applying the almond milk on skin.
What you need:
- Swiping Cotton
- Homemade unsweetened almond milk
Soak the swiping cotton in the almond milk. Apply over the skin areas affected by the sunburns. Almond milk also works as a sunscreen on the skin.
Almond Milk beauty Recipes are marvelous for your personal care. The beauty is making almond milk is easier. The homemade unsweetened almond milk is always recommended for beauty recipes. It is because of the homemade is pure without additives in it. As mentioned at the start of this article almond milk skin benefits are unbeatable.
Enjoy the almond milk beauty recipes. Feel young and beautiful all the time.
- Essential Oils for CoughLast Updated on May 7, 2020There are many effective home remedies for cough. In this article we are specifically covering only the uses of essential oils for cough. There are several types of research and studies support essential oil effectiveness. The effectiveness in relieving cough and underlying health conditions. Let us see a study involving …
- Best Milk for Weight LossLast Updated on May 7, 2020 If you’re seriously looking into losing weight you have to start at some point. Immediately what may come to our mind are: How to reduce the intake of calories every day? How to burn more calories than your intake of daily calories? or Combine both the above to be …
- Soy Milk BenefitsLast Updated on May 7, 2020 Soy milk is another alternative plant-based milk such as almond milk or rice milk. Soy milk benefits are huge and it competes with almond milk benefits and rice milk benefits. Infants to adults are looking for alternative milk solutions to dairy milk. Alternative milk is required for the reasons …
- Almond Milk Skin Benefits: Skin Beauty RecipesLast Updated on May 7, 2020 Almond milk is amazing when coming to beauty and personal care. Almond milk skin benefits top the list always. Here are the quick highlights of what almond milk can do for your beauty and personal care. Table of Contents List of Almond milk skin benefits and beauty effects9 Top …
- Almond Milk BenefitsLast Updated on May 7, 2020 Almond milk is not something new. It has been in use from the 13h Century. It is plant-based milk. Almond milk was first invented in the Middle East. Then it spread to the rest of the world. The amount of usage of almond milk worldwide proves almond milk benefits. …
- Home Remedies for Dog Stuffy NoseLast Updated on May 7, 2020 Dog stuffy nose means your dog is having a health condition. In this article, we are providing help for dogs to recover from the stuffy nose. Try the home remedies for dog stuffy nose and get your pet back on track. Dogs may sneeze, cough, and may show other …