Almond milk is amazing when coming to beauty and personal care. Almond milk skin benefits top the list always. Here are the quick highlights of what almond milk can do for your beauty and personal care.
List of Almond milk skin benefits and beauty effects
- Keeps your skin well hydrated, soft and supple
- It has many nutrients that nourish your skin
- Minerals and Vitamins such as vitamins E, C, and B6, and calcium, zinc, and magnesium support various beauty and health benefits.
- Almond milk renews and repairs skin cells making your skin healthy all the time. One of the best home remedies for dead skin cells
- It is a great skin cleanser
- Almond milk’s skin lightening property helps in lighting the aging spots and acne scars
- Lighten the dark spots on the skin. If you are allergy to almond milk more remedies to remove dark spots on the face
- It works well as one of the best acne natural face masks
- Almond milk helps to even skin pigmentation
- Good for any types of skin
- Soothes any irritation or redness of the sensitive skin
- It is naturally a dry skin remedy
- Almond milk is a good sunscreen to apply on skin
- Almond milk is good hair conditioner
- It supports hair growth and strengthens the hair
- It works against hair loss and makes the best treatment for thinning hair
- Almond milk is a natural homemade oily skin face mask
- It keeps you and your skin youthful
- Almond milk has an anti-aging effect on your skin.
9 Top Almond Milk Skin Recipes and Applications
1. Anti-Aging and Soothing Skin Care Recipe
Almond milk is rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants in almond milk keep your skin wrinkle-free from free radicals. Here is the almond milk recipe for the anti-aging effect.
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 white part of the egg
- 3 tablespoons of homemade almond milk
Instructions and application:
Add fresh lemon juice and white egg to unsweetened homemade almond milk in a bowl. Mix well and make a thick paste.
Apply the paste on your face and neck skin areas. Let it dry for 30 minutes and rinse it off with water. Now you feel the soothing bright skin of yours.
2. Almond Milk Hair Conditioner
Almond milk is a deep hair conditioner. The fatty acids in almond milk provide deep hair conditioning for your hair. It promotes softness to the hair. Adding ripe banana further boost conditioning effects. Banana has huge health benefits too and goes well with almond milk treating hair.
- ¼ cup of homemade unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 6 drops of lavender essential oil
- 1 chopped well ripe banana
Instructions and application:
Blend thoroughly all these ingredients in a blender and make a puree. Apply the puree thoroughly over your hair. Let it dry for 30 minutes and rinse off lukewarm water.
Wow! You got your smooth, silky and shining hair so fast.
3. Almond Milk Facial Mask
Almond milk is best to revitalize your skin with this simple face mask.
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened homemade almond milk
- 2 teaspoons of colloidal oatmeal and
- 1 or 2 drops of rose essential oil
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well and make a thick paste.
Apply the paste over the face and neck skin. Take care to avoid eyes while applying the face mask. Let it dry for about 20 minutes. Use lukewarm water and rinse the face mask off. Now splash cold water on the face and neck.
For better results use rose water and shea butter to moisturizer and rinsing the face.
Rosewater purifies the skin pores. Shea butter promotes collagen production that works against wrinkles.
4. Almond Milk for Sensitive Skin
People with sensitive skin find irritation symptoms. Sometimes it can lead to skin rashes as well.
You can mix a bathtub full of water with 2 cups of pure (unsweetened) almond milk. Soak yourself in the tub for about 15 to 30 minutes. That helps to soothe your sensitive skin.
Apply the unsweetened almond milk in the skin areas affected by the rash. It relieves you from pain and heals the skin from the rash.
5. Hair Growth Smoothie with Almond Milk Base
Almond milk has the necessary vitamins and minerals for hair growth. The omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E and magnesium nourishes and promotes hair growth.
- ½ a cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- One ripe chopped banana
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ a cup of mixed frozen berries
- Few ice cubes
Simple as you know. Put all the ingredients into a blender. Keep blending the ingredients until it turns to a smoothie. Enjoy drinking the smoothie. Wow! What a way to have hair growth. Just by enjoying the delicious drink.
6. Rush Hour Nourishing Face Wash (Dry Skin Toner)
Almond milk is rich in Vitamin E. All the beauticians talk about the role of Vitamin E in nourishing the skin.
Just soak the unsweetened almond milk in cotton and apply it on the face and neck. Let it dry for a while and then rinse it off with water. That’s it. This simple process helps to make your skin healthy and supple. The same process works as a super dry skin toner also.
7. Almond Milk Skin Toning Treatment
Here is an almond milk base toning treatment for all kinds of skin types. Almond milk with specific skin type related add ons brings the best results for your skin. Here is the Almond Milk Skin Toning recipe:
2 tablespoons of unsweetened almond milk and
Add-ons for each skin type:
- 2 teaspoons of Aloe Vera gel for dehydrated skin
- 1 teaspoon of matcha green tea powder for discolored skin
- 2 teaspoon of coconut oil for aging skin
- 3 drops of tea tree essential oil for acne skin
- 1 teaspoon of honey for sensitive skin
- 2 teaspoons of sweet almond oil for dry skin
- 1 teaspoon of kaolin clay for oily skin
Mix almond milk with add-on ingredients based on your skin type in a bowl. Use small cotton balls to apply the mixture on the face. Soak the cotton ball in the mixture and apply it on your face and neck with the intention to clean the skin. In the process, as it dries reapply until the mixture is fully consumed. This may take about 10 minutes to complete.
After 10 minutes rinse off the mixture from your face and neck with lukewarm water. Dry your face and neck with a soft towel. Now apply a moisturizing cream over your face and neck.
You can do this almond milk toning treatment once a week before going to bed.
8. Almond Milk for Face Mask for Tan Removal Recipe
Help your face that got tan due to sunburns. Sun’s UVA rays are harmful to the skin. The ultraviolet radiation burns the upper layer of your skin. This is how skin tanning happens. Excess tanning can bring serious damage to your skin
Application of the almond milk is not just a tan removal process but it also a tan treatment.
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk. Homemade almond milk is the best because no extra additives and it is fresh
- 1 teaspoon organic honey
Instructions and application:
Mix almond milk and honey in a bowl. Mix it thoroughly for honey to dissolve fully in the almond milk.
Soak a cotton a ball in the mixture. Apply over the face and neck skin area. Avoid touching the eyes. Let the almond milk face mask dry on your skin overnight. In the morning was off the facemask with lukewarm water.
You can apply this almond milk face mask every night before bed to get great results.
9. Quick Treatment for Sunburn with Almond Milk
Almond milk has soothing and healing properties. Works great by just applying the almond milk on skin.
What you need:
- Swiping Cotton
- Homemade unsweetened almond milk
Soak the swiping cotton in the almond milk. Apply over the skin areas affected by the sunburns. Almond milk also works as a sunscreen on the skin.
Almond Milk beauty Recipes are marvelous for your personal care. The beauty is making almond milk is easier. The homemade unsweetened almond milk is always recommended for beauty recipes. It is because of the homemade is pure without additives in it. As mentioned at the start of this article almond milk skin benefits are unbeatable.
Enjoy the almond milk beauty recipes. Feel young and beautiful all the time.
- Topical Treatments for Cystic Acne: OTCThere are many effective homemade natural remedies for cystic acne. You can even try essential oils to treat cystic acne. Meanwhile, consider OTC Topical Treatments for cystic acne. Those are coming with Dermatologist recommendations. Ideally, for a person to person what works best may differ. You should always a patch test before proceeding with the ...
- Get Rid of Cystic Acne: 12 Best Home RemediesAcne is a widespread skin condition among people. Meanwhile, cystic acne is a severe form of acne. Cystic acne is different unlike other types of pimples. It goes into the skin, underneath the epidermis layer. A combination of sebum, dead skin cells, and infection with acne-causing bacteria. Painful inflamed cysts. Keep reading to understand more ...
- Essential Oils for Cystic AcneOne of the most severe types of acne is cystic acne. It can be painful and cause scars on your skin. It is so much visible filled with white-yellowish pus that fills the cyst. It can be as big as a pencil eraser. Cysts are hard and painful; blemishes develop deep in the skin. This ...
- How to Get Rid of Pimples on NosePimples are the result of acne. The acne skin condition is unpleasant and undesirable. Pimples on the nose are naturally an annoying thing for everyone who gets it. Pimples on the nose or pimples inside the nose are equally can be terrifying problems. No worries here are the easy ways to how to get rid ...
- How to Get Rid of a Pimple on Lip?Pimples can appear in most of your parts of the body. In the places including the forehead, cheeks, chin, arms, legs, back butts, and son. It also at times appears on your lip or lip line. Pimples are a type of acne. Wondering how to get rid of a pimple on lip? Read on for ...
- Drinking Bay Leaf Tea Health BenefitsWhy drinking bay leaf tea is very common among health-conscious people? The answer is simple. Drinking bay leaf tea health benefits are immense. Bay leaves are a rich source for several micronutrients. Great for a healthy lifestyle. Including bay leaf tea in your daily diet ensures good general health for your mind and body. Bay ...