Noble Home Remedies takes pride in giving space for the young climate activist, one of the next-generation Leaders. Climate change and global warming are huge threats to the planet today. Nature Itself Is The Best Physician is our motto. But how long it can last if no serious actions are taken to protect the planet? Unfortunately, all are so ignorant and not taking enough action worldwide. Today she is here! The Great Greta Thunberg is here, with all her age group of people and others to voice around the world. She may be too young but her thoughts and words are greater than anyone else today.
Table of Contents
A most recent speech from Greta Thunberg
September 2009 – Greta Thunberg delivers a speech at Montreal climate change rally
She says …
My message to all the politicians around the world is the same: just listen and act on the current, best available united science.Greta Thungerg’s special message at Montreal Canada
Who is Greta Thunberg?
Greta Thunberg is a Swedish student born on 3rd January 2003. At the age of 15, she became a Climate Change activist. Demanding solid action from world leaders. Today, she is a prominent Swedish Environmental Activist taking on world leaders to act on Climate Change.
She is here to Change the World. She wants world leaders to take necessary action to protect this planet. Making sure that the future generation will have a safer place to live. She says it is the responsibility of today’s leaders for the next and future generations. If they do not take action, they will not be forgiven.
She has been nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by three Norwegian MPs.
August 2018 – Outside Swedish Parliament
She took time off from her school. She was demonstrating holding a sign saying Stronger Climate Action” right in front of the Swedish Parliament. This resulted in many school students engaging themselves in similar protests from time to time worldwide. This brought up a new school climate strike movement called “Fridays for Future”.
December 2018 – United Nations Climate Change Conference
She addressed the United Nations Climate Change Conference. Then followed the many school students taking part in strikes every week somewhere in the world.
She says no one and including her is too small to make a difference. She strongly says that change is coming soon and the real power belongs to people. Greta Thunberg takes on leaders of countries. Just click the above clip and listen by yourself.
March 2019 – High School Students Demand Climate Action
All over the world in about 300 cities over 1.4 million students took to the streets. Demanding serious action against climate change.
March/May 2019 – Two Coordinated Strikes in Multi-Cities
- On March 15th, 2019 over one million students from 300 cities took to the street. Cities like New York, Melbourne, and so on. Demanding serious action on climate change. This was again inspired by the lone demonstration in front of the Swedish Parliament by Greta Thunberg.
- On May 24th, 2019 students walked out of schools and colleges from unbelievable 1664 cities in 125 countries in support of the Fridays for Future movement.
May 2009 – Great Thunberg is on Time Magazine Cover
Time Magazine identified Greta Thunberg as a Next Generation Leader. She says “Now I am speaking to the entire world” The teen activist made everyone listen to her.
September 20019 – Wins Alternative Nobel Prize
She has already received her work on climate change. The most recent one is the Alternative Nobel Prize from the Right Livelihood Award Foundation, Sweden.
September 2009 – At UN’s Climate Action Summit
She says …
This is all wrong. I shouldn’t be up here. I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean. Yet you have come to us young people for hope. How dare you? You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words!
September 2009 – Meeting Trudeau, Prime Minister, Canada
More than 500,000 people join the rally led by Greta Thunberg in Montreal Canada. She meets Trudeau before the rally. Told him that “you are not doing enough”. Trudeau is facing an upcoming election next month. He commits to Greta Thunberg that if his government is re-elected, he will plant 2 billion trees. He then joins the rally marching through the city of Montreal downtown.
September 2009 – Meets Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger teams up with Greta Thunberg and says he will give all his best possible support for her cause. He lends his electric car for her travel in the United States and Canada.
October 2019 – Greta Thunberg was Awarded the 2019 Nordic Council Environment Prize
Greta Thunberg declined to accept the Climate Award. She says “the climate movement does not need any more awards.” Instead, she wants Nordic countries to take meaningful action on climate. Greta says it is a great honor to receive such an award yet she is not able to accept the award for given reasons.
She adds that Nordic countries have a good reputation for environmental and climate issues. Yet they can do more to control and focus on ecological footprints and actual emissions per capita.
November 2019 – Thunberg leaves the US with a Climate Crisis Message
Here is the simple message of Greta Thunberg to Americans: –
My message to the Americans is the same as to everyone – to unite behind the science and to act on the science– Greta Thunberg the climate activist
December 2019 – Greta Thunberg is the Time Magazine “Person of the Year”
Time magazine honors Greta Thunberg as the Person of the Year 2019. The Swedish girl inspired the global movement fighting climate change. In a very short time, she has done so much to fight climate change at various global stages. Time Magazine has rightly justified its selection of the right person for the yearly recognition.
January 2020 – Time is Tunning says, Greta Thunberg to World Leaders at Devos
As the world leaders gather at Devos Switzerland for the World Economic Forum Greta Thunberg declares “Time is Running Out”. The Swedish climate activist told the policymakers there is no time now to tackle the emerging climate crisis. Here is the video clip and listen to yourself:
Greta Thunberg’s Social links
Some of the great speeches of Greta Thunberg
Listing here the great and meaningful speeches of Sweedish Climate Activist Greta Thunberg
- Our lives are in your hands in Stockholm, Capital of Sweeden – Sept 2018
- Almost Everything Is Black and White – Extinction Rebellion, Parliament Square, London, Oct 2018
- Prove Me Wrong – World Economic Forum, Davos, Jan 2019
- Our House Is on Fire – World Economic Forum, Davos, Jan 2019
- You’re Acting Like Spoiled, Irresponsible Children – European Economic and Social Committee, Brussels, Feb 2019
- A Strange World – Goldene Kamera Film and TV Awards, Berlin, Mar 2019
- Cathedral Thinking – European Parliament, Strasbourg, Apr 2019
- Together We Are Making a Difference – Extinction Rebellion Rally, Marble Arch, London, Apr 2019
- Can You Hear Me? – Houses of Parliament, London, Apr 2019
- Irreversible chain reaction beyond human control? – Austrian World Summit R20, May 2019
- Receiving Normandy’s Freedom Prize, July 2019
- Greta says Listen to Scientists, United States House of Representatives Select Committee, Sept 2019
- We will Make Them Hear Us – New York City Global Climate Strike – Sept 2019
- We’ll be Watching You – United Nations Climate Action Summit – Sept 2019
- More needs to be done – Montreal Global Climate Strike – Sept 2019
- Denouncing “Creative PR” – COP25 United Nations Climate Conference (Madrid, Spain), Dec 2019