Noble Home Remedies takes pride giving a space for the young climate activist, one of the next-generation Leaders. Climate change and global warming are huge threat to the planet today. Nature Itself Is The Best Physician is our motto. But how long it can last if no serious actions are taken to protect the planet? Unfortunately, all are so ignorant and not taking enough action worldwide. Today she is here! The Great Greta Thunberg is here, with all her age group of people and others to voice around the world. She may be too young but her thoughts and words are greater than anyone else today.
A most recent speech from Greta Thunberg
September 2009 - Greta Thunberg delivers a speech at Montreal climate change rally
She says ...
My message to all the politicians around the world is the same: just listen and act on the current, best available united science.Greta Thungerg's special message at Montreal Canada
Who is Greta Thunberg?
Greta Thunberg is a Swedish student born on 3rd January 2003. At the age of 15, she became a Climate Change activist. Demanding solid action from world leaders. Today, she is a prominent Swedish Environmental Activist taking on world leaders to act on Climate Change.
She is here to Change The World. She wants world leaders to take necessary action to protect this planet. Making sure that the future generation will have a safer place to live. She says it is the responsibility of today's leaders for the next and future generations. If they do not take action they will not be forgiven.
She has been nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by three Norwegian MPs.
August 2018 - Outside Swedish Parliament
She took time off from her school. She was demonstrating holding a sign saying Stronger Climate Action" right in front of Sweedish Parliament. This resulted in many school students engaging themselves similar protest from time to time worldwide. This brought up a new school climate strike movement called "Fridays for Future".
December 2018 - United Nations Climate Change Conference
She addressed the United Nations Climate Change Conference. Then followed the many school students taking part in strikes every week somewhere in the world.
She says no one and including her is too small to make a difference. She strongly says that change is coming soon and the real power belongs to people. Greta Thunberg takes on leaders of countries. Just click above clip and listen by yourself.
March 2019 - High School Students Demand for Climate Action
All over the world in about 300 cities over 1.4 million students took to streets. Demanding serious action towards climate change action.
March/May 2019 - Two Coordinated Strikes in Multi-Cities
- March 15th, 2019 over one million students from 300 cities took to streets. Cities like New York, Melbourne and so on. Demanding serious action on climate change. This again inspired by the lone demonstration in front of the Swedish Parliament by Greta Thunberg.
- May 24th, 2019 students walked out of the schools and colleges from unbelievable 1664 cities of 125 countries in support of Fridays for Future movement.
May 2009 - Great Thunberg is on Time Magazine Cover
Time Magazine identified Greta Thunberg as a Next Generation Leader. She says "Now I am speaking to the entire world" The teen activist made everyone to listen to her.
September 20019 - Wins Alternative Nobel Prize
She has already received her work on climate change. The most recent on is the Alternative Nobel Prize from the Right Livelihood Award Foundation, Sweden.
September 2009 - At UN's Climate Action Summit
She says ...
This is all wrong. I shouldn’t be up here. I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean. Yet you have come to us young people for hope. How dare you? You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words!
September 2009 - Meeting Trudeau, PrimeMinister, Canada
More than 500,000 people join the rally led by Greta Thunberg in Montreal Canada. She meets Trudeau before the rally. Told him that "you are not doing enough". Trudeau is facing an upcoming election next month. He commits to Greta Thunberg that if his government is re-elected he will plant 2 billion trees. He then joins the rally marching through the city of Montreal downtown.
September 2009 - Meets Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger teams up with Greta Thunberg and says he will give all his best possible support for her cause. He lends his electric car for her travel in the United States and Canada.
Some of the great speeches of Greta Thunberg
- Our lives are in your hands in Stockholm, Capital of Sweeden - Sept 2018
- Almost Everything Is Black and White - Extinction Rebellion, Parliament Square, London, Oct 2018
- Prove Me Wrong - World Economic Forum, Davos, Jan 2019
- Our House Is on Fire - World Economic Forum, Davos, Jan 2019
- You're Acting Like Spoiled, Irresponsible Children - European Economic and Social Committee, Brussels, Feb 2019
- A Strange World - Goldene Kamera Film and TV Awards, Berlin, Mar 2019
- Cathedral Thinking - European Parliament, Strasbourg, Apr 2019
- Together We Are Making a Difference - Extinction Rebellion Rally, Marble Arch, London, Apr 2019
- Can You Hear Me? - Houses of Parliament, London, Apr 2019